Hypertherm Powermax SYNC™ series, the next generation of Powermax65®/85/105 systems, is unlike any plasma you’ve seen before. Featuring built-in intelligence and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable, Powermax SYNC simplifies system operation, streamlines consumable inventory, lowers operating costs, and maximizes performance
Hypertherm Sync | Easy to use
- Easy-to-identify single-piece cartridge consumables are color‑coded by process to eliminate confusion and simplify consumable inventory management.
- New SmartSYNC™ torches with the Hypertherm cartridge automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
Hypertherm Sync | Productivity gains
- Convenient hand torch controls let you adjust amperage and switch cartridges without returning to the system.
- Simplified operation minimizes downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- Each cartridge has been designed to optimize the cutting or gouging process for the best possible performance.
Innovative smart system
- End-of-life detection lets the operator know when it’s time to change the cartridge.
- Advanced torch communication for automated process setup and amperage adjustment, without returning to the power supply.
Cartridge performance data
- Wireless access to cartridge data for performance tracking and analyzing usage patterns.
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time.
The NEW Hypertherm Powermax SYNC power supply and its SmartSYNC torch design are key to replacing the traditional five-piece consumable stack-up with a single color-coded cartridge. Technology embedded in each cartridge will automatically set the correct amperage, air pressure, and operating mode. It also lets the operator know when a new cartridge is needed, while the controls on the SmartSYNC torch mean faster cartridge change outs and the ability to adjust the amperage from the torch body.