CNC Laser G-Force SL Side Loader
Compact Design That Provides 30% Beneﬁt in Terms of Layout…
With its side loading design. Fibermak SL is the best choice for workshops with limited space, without compromising the G-Force standards and quality. If customers have a short hall, they are advised to prefer the side-loaded ﬁber laser machine. Thanks to the high acceleration in Gen-3 G Force series servo motor models, production time decreases and efﬁciency increases by 15% per hour.
Thanks to the structure developed on the side-loaded machine. the power panel has been made more compact. Additionally, the equipment used in this machine such as oil reservoir and resonator are placed in the area inside the hood. So, the number of external equipment is also signiﬁcantly reduced, thus providing great advantages to customers in terms of layout area. As a result, thanks to the side-loaded design, you may beneﬁt from the 30 percent smaller layout area of the machine compared to the standard machine.
SIDE LOADER TECHNICAL SPEC:
– The unit which controls the system and sends the user commands to the machine
– It is resistant to difficult environmental conditions. (Shock, dirt, humidity, temperature)
– It is used as a touch screen and it is mounted on its functional keyboard.
– You can increase and decrease the axis speeds in the working area.
– Shortcut keys provide ease of use.
– Cutting operation can be monitored instantaneously in NC graphic.
– The beams produced in the laser unit are carried by the fiber cable up to the cutting head. The head transfers the beams from the fiber cable to the processing surface.
– The laser beam is set at the desired focus with the help of the lenses in the unit.
Key Benefits of the CNC Laser Side Loader
- ROBUST AND STRONG BODY
Thanks to its strong body with its rigidity ensured both in dynamic and static terms. it has a long service life and operates with high precision.
- FLY-CUT FEATURE
With the ﬂy-cut feature of the Fibermak Momentum Gen-3, you can perform cutting at great speeds and great qualities in both circular and parallel lined parts.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
4 Axis (X, Y U, Z)
Automatic focus cutting head
Clean – dry air system
2x Automatic Shuttle table
- FREQUENCY MODULATED CUTTING
Thick material blasting (piercing) is done in a much shorter time and the material to be cut is prevented from getting heated. With the frequency modulation used during cutting and at sharp corners, it also allows thick materials to be cut without erosion in perpendicular corner cuts or without giving radius to the corner.
- PROVIDES TRANSITION AT HIGH SPEED WITH LIFT TRANSITION TYPE
In the transition between the parts, the type of transition that will put the speed and acceleration into practice is as important as the speed and acceleration in question, With the lift transition type used in Fibermak Momentum Gen-3, you will get maximum efﬁciency from your machine by transition at maximum speed.
- EQUIPMENT CONT.
15″ Touchscreen Controller
Nozzle and cleaning kit
Nozzle cleaning and calibration tray