Automatic Band Saws
Our range of Heavy duty automatic bandsaws are versatile / compact and can be pivot action and twin column.
The large capacity automatic bandsaws are rigid with high performance machines reducing vibration, for best finish on the surface and best blade life. An automatic bandsaw arranges the material for multiple cuts and can be left unattended for automatic operation ( No operators needed ) .
The material is incremented to the required part length by a powered roller feed vice or shuttle feed vice and maintain excellent cutting tolerances.
Engineering Machinery supply a large range of CNC bandsaws and fully automatic bandsaw machine for batch sawing and production sawing of metals.
AUTOMATIC BAND SAW FEATURES:
-7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive , it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
– Visualization and registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
– Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Bar feeder with recirculating balls screw/nut and stepper motor (feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
Some additional features of the Automatic Band Saws
- FEEDING VICE
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick.
- STARTING POINT
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
- BAND TENSIONING
– Electronic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
- SHEARING CONTROL
– Automatic adaptive shearing stress control system with servovalve mounted directly on the cylinder.
- SOLIDS & SECTIONS
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Interested in finding out more about our Pressbrake Machines? - Get In Touch
This is where automation and control at the saw fill a need.
No longer must fabricators rely on the operator’s ability to calculate, measure, align, and position material in the appropriate configuration or order. Now we can offer a bandsaw that the operator can select a job that may have been designed and loaded from an office remotely, put the proper material in the gripper, and push start.
The automatic bandsaw will find the leading edge, generate a trim cut if required, and then process the jobs.
In precision mitre cutting of tube, beams, and other material, the costs of inaccuracy can mount quickly. Automatic horizontal bandsaws can be programmed to batch saw and run overnight.
Manually setting up complicated mitre cuts, like double bevels or arrowheads on a rectangular tube, requires significant time. All that time, the saw is not making good parts. This slows your production throughput for the entire workshop and, at worst, can starve expensive downstream operations, such as welding, of the parts they need. Not only is the saw sitting idle longer than it should.